Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Geese Family (6) A Lunch in The Pool

Though our regular food is grass, it's nice to try human being's food occasionally. Like today, racing for bread, it may like your basketball game. But our rule is simple: whoever gets the food is the winner.

Now I have to concertrate... the bread will fly to us soon! Hey, look at my brother, so devoted to the game that he forgets the manner totally! Man, the photographer is taking pictures! Hummn, I'm more proud of my sisters. They behave like elegant ladies.



I really admire my parents, they are the best parents among the geese. When it's time to eat, they would rather prefer to stay at back to protect us from those ducks and let us eat first.

"Mom, look at my new bally pose!" My sister is showing off her new skills after the happy lunch.

When everyone is done, we'll continue our training under dad's command. Look, what a great team we are! See you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment